About

COMPUTER TIPS AND TRICKS.

Dancing Keyboard Led

In this article I am going to tell an amazing trick which will make your capslock and num lock flash light dance like disco.Here basically we will create a visual basic script.
It's really fun to do it.In the beginning I also tried it but got afraid as my keyboard showed errors like when I was tying "K" it shows "2" and when I typed "G" it showed "*".
But later on I sawed that my num lock flash light got remained ON which was the reason of my keyboard showing error.
So I just closed it and my keyboard was back to normal.
Don't be afraid it's just a fun trick and will not damage your laptop or computer.
So,Enjoy the trick.

DACING KEYBOARD LED:
1.Open notepad and type the following given below.

2.Save file name as dance.vbs(name can be anything but .vbs is a must)
3.Run the file and enjoy the dancing Led flash light.

NOTE-
To stop the dancing LED flash light simply just start task manager and click on end task.


IF YOU LIKED MY POST THEN PLEASE JOIN MY BLOG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment